Toronto’s First-ever Doughnut Festival
West End retail Dufferin Mall partners with Toronto Life to round-up city’s best doughnuts
Toronto Life’s 2017 Doughnut Festival presented by Dufferin Mall, brings more than a dozen of the city’s favourite doughnut and food vendors together for a fun-filled day of taste testing plus entertainment in the atrium of the city’s West End hub.
While en route to a friend’s for brunch, to an afternoon hang in a nearby park or wrapping up a day of shopping and in need of a sweet treat, the first-ever festival offers doughnut-lovers of all ages the opportunity to sample each vendor’s signature doughnut, before leaving with a box of their favourites.
Featured Toronto Life Tasting Station vendors and doughnut highlights include:
- A wall made of doughnuts, interactive and fun photo opportunities from Parkdale neighbourhood staple, Glory Hole Doughnuts, serving up the deep-fried Toast and Butter.
- Meatlovers line-up for the Maple Beef Bacon Doughnut, fresh from Caplansky Deli.
- Celebrating a birthday on June 25? Calgary-born Jelly Modern has you covered with the Vanilla Birthday Cake Doughnut.
- Gluten-free, vegan, and overall worry-free Chocolate Crinkle Doughnut from Sorelle & Co.
- Bar Raval’s spin on a traditional Spanish custard dessert, with their Crema Catalana doughnut
A portion of all proceeds is donated toward Community Food Centres Canada (CFC), providing people with emergency access to high-quality food, educational opportunities and more.
Tickets are $15 and include quarter-sized samples from each of the fifteen vendors, as well as a six-pack of doughnuts to go. Family passes are $30 for two adults and two children; including individual samples for all four parties as well as one six-pack of doughnuts to go. Children ages 2 to 12 get in for $5 each.
FREE VIP parking is available. For more information or to purchase tickets, please visit: torontolife.com/doughnutfestival